We want to make your visit to The Bridge as easy as possible!
Relax. Come as you are.
Do you feel more comfortable in jeans? No problem.
We want you to connect with God and each other – not to be uncomfortable about how to dress.
Sunday 9am // Sunday 10:45am
Nursery and Children’s programs are available.
Our middle school program meets during the Sunday 10:45am service and High School meets Sundays at 6pm.
Biblically-based, relevant teaching along with a mix of contemporary and traditional worship are at each service.
Services generally last about an hour and fifteen minutes.
Spanish speaking services: Sunday 9am // Sunday 11am
- We have disabled and visitor parking near the main lobby entrance.
- The main lobby doors are located on the Rancho Conejo corner of the big green wall.
- Check in your kids at the Kidzville entrance, located under the Kidzville awning, part way down the big green wall.
- There is coffee outside on the patio.
- Most everyone brings their Bible.
- Friendly people will greet you and answer any questions you might have.